Inbound Sales Rep
We are a successful and growing automobile insurance carrier. We are currently looking for qualified Sales Agents to work in our inside sales centers.
We are looking for individuals who are good communicators. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
This position is primarily responsible for quoting and selling insurance policies for incoming telephone sales inquiries while providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers. Our Sales Agents are paid a base rate as well as a commission, so the more you sell, the more successful you will be!
Other essential job responsibilities include:
- Explaining coverage and payment options to the customer
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by running reports regarding insurance and driving history
- Completing sale and collecting premium payments
- When appropriate, directing customers to a local closing center to finalize application and make a payment on the policy
- Attending sales meetings, seminars or educational activities to stay current with market trends, regulations and to maintain state licensing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year Auto Insurance, Sales or Customer Service Experience (any retail or sales experience will be considered)
- Property and Casualty license is preferred but not required. We pay for and assist applicants with getting their P&C license
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire for success
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills are a must!
Compensation and Schedule:
This is a base salary plus commission position and candidates will go through a training period of 2-4 weeks. Throughout the training period salary will be $18.10/hr and after training the base will be $11.54/hr plus commission. The average representative makes $50,000 annually with the ability to earn even more.
Must be able to work a variable schedule, weekdays from 12pm - 9pm, Saturdays from 10am - 7pm and Sundays 9am – 6pm
We offers a generous benefits package to employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Employee assistance Program, Paid time off, Holidays, Wellness programs, flex spending accounts and more!