Inbound Call Center Representative
in Westlake, OH
Customer Service Sales professionals, if you’re passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Call Center Representatives to assist our world- class clients and their customers with enrollments, renewals, cross sells and upsells by phone. You’ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a Call Center Sales Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy to heart.
Specific duties for this entry level CCSR role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers’ issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients’ products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Call Center Sales Representatives with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required