Take your customer service skills to the next level and earn more. Veterans and other career changers are strongly encouraged to apply. TTEC will train you to learn the insurance industry and become aLicensed Property & Casualty Agent.
You’ll earn as you learn with paid training, paid license fees and paid continuing education. Once you become a licensed agent, you’ll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries for one of the largest, most well-respected insurance providers in the nation.
- TTEC will pay for your online training and exam to take your state licensing in addition to paid product training
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- Ability to understand the members’ life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member’s needs and facility the member’s financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- No cold calling
- Desire to train and become an active Property and Casualty License Insurance Representative
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat written and verbal communications
- 1 year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Highly competitive pay of $16 - $17.50/hour (guaranteed base pay non-commissions-based position)
- Paid property and casualty license and product training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!