Drive Demand - Generate Revenue - Change Lives.
Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of strategic data solutions, marketing technology, and highly skilled sales professionals. Since inception in 1994, Televerde has been a purpose-driven company generating more than $10 billion in revenue for its clients. To learn more, visit https://www.televerde.com.
At Televerde, we strive to delight our clients! When we delight our clients, we create limitless opportunities to individuals across the globe, we wouldn’t be able to do this without the Inbound Customer Service Supervisor. The Inbound Customer Service Supervisor will lead, motivate, and develop a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to ensure optimal productivity, workflows, and superior customer service is delivered to our clients. The Customer Service Supervisor will provide effective training and development to ensure our clients are delighted and will oversee policies and procedures to ensure compliance. This individual will work closely with various business lines to meet company objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, Motivate, and Develop team members to meet and exceed customer service objectives.
- Ensure optimal workflows are in motion and forecast, prioritize, delegate, and oversee workflow to deliver superior customer service to clients and customers.
- Continuously review and audit the team’s performance to ensure quality assurance and KPI’s are met or exceeded by CSR’s.
- Document, track, and report daily, weekly, and monthly metric reports on employee performance measures.
- Manage, review, and approve team members timecards with using high levels of accuracy.
- Handle escalated calls and sensitive customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert for process changes, quality audits, system enhancements, and customer facing processes and product offerings.
- Conduct interviews and process new hires as needed
- Vocalize recommendations and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives, workflow revisions, scheduling, to provide superior customer service. Will also implement policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with various business lines and stakeholders to resolve issues and meet company objectives.
- Analyze call volume trends and workflows and report system issues to IT service desk promptly.
- Additional Projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Associates Degree or Higher (Preferred)
- 5 Years of Customer Service Experience or related experience
- 3 Years of Call Center Experience (Preferred)
- Experience leading call center representatives (Preferred)
- Provide detailed and accurate performance reports on CSR’s in a timely manner
- Ability to handle customer grievances in a professional manner and provide coaching and feedback to representatives who handle grievances.
- Act as a role-model, mentor and develop representatives to align them with promotional opportunities.
- Technological aptitude and ability to stay abrupt of technological advancements and service offerings.
- Exceptional Communication skills with all lines of business
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time-off
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low Premiums (We got you covered).
- Business Casual Dress-Code
- 401K With Company Contribution
- Career Advancement Opportunities - The Sky is the limit!
- Making a change in peoples lives everyday