Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
* *Salary and Compensation Plan commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
The primary responsibility of this position is successful management of a growing team of call center representatives and support staff in a fast-paced environment to achieve goals and objectives.
- Manages daily operations, including effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies.
- Meets call center objectives and clearly defined goals for mortgage lead processing and conversion for in-bound, out-bound and online lead sources.
- Ensures all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Continuously review and obtain feedback of the call center model to recommend improvements to drive greater lead conversion efficiency.
- Establish and implement a comprehensive training and performance improvement program for all call center staff and new hires.
- Management of call center staff; including performance and compensation reviews. This includes working with the Company�s Human Resources department in interviewing potential new hires, participation in performance improvement plans or recommendations for termination.
- Ongoing management and assessment of all call center policies, procedures and execution to ensure conformance with established compliance requirements.
- Collaboration and communication with various Company departments to facilitate seamless lead management throughout the lead lifecycle, e.g. lead inception, lead qualification and transfer to origination/processing staff.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Keeps informed of developing trends in the industry
- Production and assessment of call center activity reporting information and KPIs
- Support the preparation and compilation of necessary reports for Board, management, staff or regulatory agencies
- Establish and implement Best Practices for call center operations; this includes effective techniques, tracking, scripting, event timing, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience of successful mortgage sales management and call center operations experience
- Experience with phone and internet lead solicitation sales (in-bound/out-bound)
- Must have a current, active NMLS License
- Solid understanding of mortgage call center regulations, technology, terminology and environment
- Proven track record of assessing call center operations and KPI metrics to identify inefficiencies and staff performance reviews
- Ability to project a high degree of professionalism and positive image
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Proficient in MS Office and lead management software
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and miscommunications
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.