We are looking to hire professionals that are looking to grow their Sales Career in a fast paced Inbound Sales call/chat role. The right individual will be tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads and closing sales. We expect our Inbound Sales Representatives to have stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in LogMeIn for our Central product.
- Handling inbound inquiries via phone or chat from current and prospective clients
- Reaching out to website visitors via online chat to determine client needs
- Generate sales by defending, renewing and upselling to current clients, and selling the proper solution to new clients
- Passing qualified leads to the New Business Hunter team, based on established rules of engagement.
- Create and maintain detailed ticket information in corporate CRM application including call notes and call client contact information
- Work with sales managers and sales enablement to keep an up to date knowledge of LogMeIn products
- Work with Sales Management on reviewing and improving selling techniques
- 1+ years of telemarketing/telesales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Comfortable with a high level of daily activity
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new sales skills and methodology
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
OUR VALUESBe Accountable - even when no-one is lookingThrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potentialAdvance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on itCollaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our partsEngage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen