As the worlds leader in digital payments technology, Visas mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The companys dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Youre an Individual. Were the team for you. Together, lets transform the way the world pays.
This role will work closely with senior executives in human resources and the business to drive the implementation of a systematic and scalable incentive program and support Visas Compensation Programs. Because things are always changing at Visa in this high period of growth, an agile and flexible mindset is essential to succeed in the role. The following list contains key tasks that this role will be responsible for, but is subject to change:
- Collaboration with Legal, ER and Finance to assess feasibility (e.g., statutory requirements)
- Develop communication materials for the target population and leadership
- Responsible for tool development and determining payouts. Calculating and providing accruals as needed.
- Address inquiries from employees and act as subject matter expert regarding incentive compensation
- Evaluate program effectiveness. Analyze data, build reports and dashboards to identify trends, performance gaps and opportunities
- Provide analysis and reporting for leadership as it relates to incentive plans, including, but not limited to, ad hoc reports, compensation history reports and year end compensation analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure global process and methodology
- Facilitate trainings and guided sessions on processes
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible business/HR experience, with majority in compensation roles.
Experience working in a global environment on compensation and related issues strongly preferred.
Strong planning, organizational, consulting and problem solving skills.
Excellent project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and executives
Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.guidelines and applicable local law.