Paraprofessional/Inclusion Teaching Assistant
To Be Determined
Early Childhood Teaching Assistant 6.5 hours
1. Collaborate with the teacher(s) regarding the child’s progress, interest levels, or problem areas.
2. Assists with the development, production and organization of instructional materials.
3. To work with individuals and small groups at the teacher’s request in review, reinforcement, enrichment, and/or expansion of skills and concepts presented.
4. Record observations of student’s behaviors and performance in accordance with the high scope curriculum and the student’s IEP goals for annual student review.
5. Assist teacher(s) in daily tasks such as: guiding student through daily routines, bus duty, arrival and departure routines, bathroom assistance, library, and outside activities.
6. Assist teacher by performing daily classroom activities such as: checking student backpacks, preparing table activities, preparing snack, and cleaning tables/classroom.
7. Participate in in-service training programs as assigned.
8. Assist teacher in maintaining classroom discipline and alert the teacher to any problem or special information about an individual student.
9. Utilize confidential and personal information concerning students and staff for professional purposes only, and in accordance with District regulations.
10. Assist with self-care needs of students as necessary.
11. Assist with student’s mobility around the school environment.
12. Provide services under the direction and monitoring of special education staff.
13. Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Paraprofessional Educator License with Stipulations
Apply online, uploading your cover letter, resume, and letters of reference within the application.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Based on Negiotated Agreement