Hobby Lobby’s corporate office in Oklahoma City is looking for a full-time person to work in the Tax Department. This position is located at SW 44th and Council. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is looking to grow within the company.
Contributes significantly to the continued success and growth of Hobby Lobby. Works as a team member within the income tax compliance function. Participates in the process of completing accurate tax returns in order to keep the company compliant with all filing obligations. Reports to the Income Tax Supervisor.
- Preparation of federal & state income tax returns
- Preparation of supporting work papers /documents using Excel & Word
- Research various tax matters
- Assist the Tax Department and others as needed
Job Description - Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (CPA or CPA candidate a plus)
- Experience in a tax department of a CPA firm and/or in an industry tax department preferred
- Federal income tax experience a plus
- Multi-state income/franchise tax experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and possess a strong sense of urgency in meeting government filing deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Corporate Clinic Access
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- A great work environment
Commensurate with experience.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
$45,066 - $58,815 /year
What this is