BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to providing our Members a best in class optical experience with unbeatable value, service and selection at BJ’s Optical®. BJ’s Optical is actively looking for an independent Doctor of Optometry to work with BJ’s Wholesale Club to deliver an excellent experience for patients and Members.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a leading warehouse club operator on the East Coast of the United States with more than $12 billion in annual sales, 5.5 million Members and 216 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida. Within BJ’s Optical, BJ’s Wholesale Club operates an optical dispensary and works to ensure patient and Member satisfaction. The optical dispensary features both class and trend-setting eyewear styles from industry-leading brands and manufacturers.
As an independent Doctor of Optometry, you will have the ability to manage your own practice as you see fit while partnering with a retailer committed to building a better optical experience for its Members. If you are a motivated and enthusiastic doctor who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great care for our Members, we want to hear from you!
- Partner with a growing and exciting department and team at BJ’s Optical
- A dedicated space at a BJ’s location to cultivate a community of patients and opportunity to deliver exceptional service to BJ’s Members
- The freedom to spend time with patients
- Limited startup and ongoing operating costs
- Opportunity to serve established Member base
- Competitive rent and open to start-up support
- Perfect opportunity for an established Doctor with an existing book of business or a new graduate.
- Doctoral Degree in Optometry (OD)
- Current License of Optometry in the state of practice
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Must meet professional credential requirements