We are actively seeking Independent Travel Associates in the Indianapolis area to book once-in-a-lifetime experiences for their clients! You earn commissions and Travel Rewards points, while your travelers take part in adventures they’ll never forget!
Here are some of the perks!
- Flexibility - Sell travel part-time, full-time (whatever works best for you!)
- Remote position - Sell anywhere, anytime
- 50-70% Tier-based commission structure
- Valuable Travel Rewards Points incentive - awarded for sales & outstanding service
- Affiliation with American Express - Instant brand recognition & exclusive promotions
- Focus on 60+ luxury preferred vendors for the highest commissions
- Repeat Sales (many clients travel on average every 8-12 months)
- Expert Support - Backed by a fully-integrated host agency with 40+ years of success
- 24/7 Flight delay & cancellation assistance for your clients
- Errors & Omissions Insurance covered by National Travel / Travel Rewards
- 100+ hours of training content at no charge
- This program is ideal for Real Estate Professionals and those who thrive on flexible gig-style sales - it’s an opportunity to supplement your primary source of income!
- Many sales leads will be self-initiated from your own local network, so preference is provided to self-starters who are active in their community & area organizations
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate proven success in sales, preferably luxury sales
- Focus on Extreme Customer Service
- Excellent listening skills, self-discipline, and both written & verbal communication
We operate on 12-month contractor agreements and you are free to renew or exit the program annually. A free Certification Exam is required during onboarding.
There are no franchise fees or costly contracts. 1st-Year memberships in the American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) and the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) are paid by National Travel / Travel Rewards. After the 1st-year contract, there is a nominal $75 fee for access to the customer relationship management database.
National Travel / Travel Rewards contractors ARE NOT compensated for or encouraged to recruit additional independent contractors in any way.
This is an exclusive program with a limited number of representatives in select US cities. As the travel industry transitions out of COVID-19, many clients are itching to get back out in the world, so spots will fill up fast!
If this sounds interesting, please email a copy of your resume and contact info to us at:
Travel Rewards is powered by National Travel, an American Express Network travel management company, with over 40 years of success! We are a fully-integrated host agency headquartered in Charleston WV, bringing clients and travel entrepreneurs together to build relationships and amazing adventures along the way.