Receives, reviews, audits and disburses loan applications through the Credit Union Direct Lending program to maintain quality of program, ensure accuracy of loan information, and provide member and dealership satisfaction.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
1. Receive and audit appropriate paperwork sent from the vehicle dealerships. Research and identify missing information and communicate discrepancies with dealership personnel. Perform verifications on application data to ensure accuracy prior to funding.
2. Ability to identify red flags in loan documentation in order to avoid potential fraud.
3. Determine whether loan warrants disbursal as per Golden 1 established guidelines.
4. Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
5. Fund appropriate monies to dealerships with the appropriate administrative fee.
6. Assist department staff with gathering information and preparation of reports.
7. Communicate and interact with department management and staff to provide information on loan status.
8. Help in other areas within Lending as assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday performing the job.
2. Normal vision range required to read loan documents to determine status.
3. Effective oral and written communication skill required to interact with dealerships, staff and members to perform constructive follow-up.
1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: One year in a lending position performing contract review is desired. Appropriate related experience is acceptable.
3. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Clerical skills, telephone skills, credit reporting equipment, electronic banking equipment, ten key, facsimile machine skills, and personal computer filing skills. Close attention to details.
1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday.
2. Corrected vision in the normal range.
3. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on- line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including a typewriter, if needed, calculator, personal computer, facsimile machine, and telephone.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled