Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Actify Wireless is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro mobility. We provide sales education, merchandising options, subscription processing and other tools for our wireless retailers.
Summary of Role:
As a master agent for Boost mobile stores, the Field Indirect Sales Manager will partner with Boost mobile sales representatives to drive sales profitability. In addition to sales, on board dealers, verify inventory accuracy and provide marketing and store operation support.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong relationship building experiencing, managing existing relationships, not B2B sales
- Retail sales experience
- Advise and coach management and sales associates of local Boost Mobile retailers on methods to drive superior sales results.
- Provide marketing expertise and support to the channel.
- Consult with client management regarding financial results, marketing and store operations
- Share best practices internally and across the dealer base.
- Prospect, recruit, and develop new channel partners.
- Supply all necessary training and education of the product portfolio.
- Identify, manage and resolve retailer and customer issues.
- Tracks dealer performance.
- Manage dealer contracts and provides any necessary administrative support.
- Clearly communicates all changes in product, service and/or procedures in a timely manner.
- May lead small teams in unique market projects or when new markets emerge.
- High school diploma required.
- 4-5 years of account management and or indirect sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and (may not be learner's, restricted or "to and from work" license) and three consecutive years of active driving history immediately preceding the application that meets Ingram Micro's driver standards. This information will be verified in a Motor Vehicle Report.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.