Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 69 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Must be able to handle all duties associated with General Craftsmanship. Knowledge and Experience with crane signaling and lifting devices such as hoist jack, cranes, slings, and chokers. Must able to use various measuring and leveling techniques. Knowledge of metal types, cutting, and welding techniques. All other duties as assigned.
- Safety practices, including selection and application of personal protective equipment, fall prevention devices, barricades, warning and signaling devices, etc.
- Communication skills, including use of written, verbal, and graphic materials to convey information (i.e. written specs, blueprints, pictures, drawings, etc.)
- Proper selection and use of hand tools, small and large power tools, lifting and hoisting equipment, measuring tools, etc
- Proper selection and use of measuring tools and instruments, including tape rules, scales, rules, vernier and dial calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, etc.
Layout and Alignment Skills:
- Correct application of optical and laser instruments and measuring tools for establishing center lines and elevation, as applied to installation and alignment of machinery and equipment.
- Fundamental knowledge of ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Mechanical cutting, shaping and fabrication techniques
- Oxy-fuel and plasma-arc cutting techniques
- Welding and soldering / sweating techniques
Rigging and Moving Skills:
- Selection and application of appropriate lifting devices including Jacks, hoists, forklift trucks, cranes, slings and chokers
- Crane Signaling
- Pipe fitting, both plastic and metal pipe
- Threading and welding of black and stainless pipe.
Lift and carry materials up to 75 pounds. Climb ladders, inclines, scaffolds, and other objects. Carry tools and equipment. Stoop, bend, kneel, crouch and crawl. Must be able to handle all duties and physical requirements associated with General Craftsmanship. All other duties as assigned.
Job requires overnight travel for up to three weeks at a time, and a minimum of 5 years experience in the industrial or related fields. Commercial driver s license a plus.
- Lift and carry materials up to 75 pounds.
- Climb ladders, inclines, scaffolds, and other objects
- Stoop, bend, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Ability to work outside
- Hot, Wet, Cold Environment
- High Elevations
- Job site, trailer, or office
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.