Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Grand Prairie, TX, US
Location details: Dallas, TX Area
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas (US-TX)
Location details:Dallas, TX Area
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Qualifications: Prefer a 4-year degree and past work experience with industrial equipment related sales. Familiarity with the overhead crane industry would be a plus but not essential. A basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles would be an asset. Good verbal, written and computer skills are required. Employee must not be afraid of heights.
- Drive sales growth in respective geographic area to meet your assigned financial objects for Standard Cranes. This includes traveling by car or plane to all customer sites and locations.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and submit detailed business information to provide sales, technical, product and application solutions to customers throughout the assigned territory. Ensure pricing is within industry levels and are competitive.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Perform joint or independent frequent calls to end-users to determine crane applications and installations. This includes field verifications of measurements and other field installation requirements
- Using the configuration and quoting software,, prepare quotations and proposals as needed either in the field or in the assigned office.
- Follow up on potential quotations, projects and maintain all data in the CRM..
- Attend weekly sales coaching and update meetings to review active projects.
- Formulate and establish sales action plans, budgets, goals and quotas.
- Participate in development of sales and marketing strategies and long range planning.
- Continually appraise company products, policies and procedures as opposed to competitor's line relative to design, pricing, marketability, etc. Recommend changes in pricing and product strategy as required.
- Maintain frequent contact with your manager and operations staff. Appraise promptness of order processing, deliveries, technical services and parts, warranty and other customer services.
- Actively participate as a member of the sales team. Attend meetings and trainings as required.
*KC #MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Donation-Matching Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options