Moore's is seeking a qualified individual for an Industrial Project Manager. This position will be responsible for managing our industrial customer's projects.
This Industrial Project Manager should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining a great reputation with our internal and external customers.
- Frequent communication with customers with appropriate customer service skills
- Prepare and follow up on quote submittals
- Complete job setups
- Research and price materials with vendors
- Job turnover meeting with foreman; must communicate daily with foreman
- Schedule projects with milestones
- Provide development plans and coaching for field partners
- Plan manpower needs weekly
- Promote safety by leading meetings, daily safety coaching, and recording job site walkthroughs in our Partner Protection app
- Frequent job site visits to oversee projects, communicate with field partners, and/or meet with customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time and resources
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Team mentatlity
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft products
- Proficiency in Accubid or other estimating software; Microsoft Dynamics and Bluebeam experience preferred
- Strong electrical trade knowledge in industrial facilities including power distribution
- Ability to climb and work in tight areas
Moore's offers a substantial benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance
- Seven paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and more!
For more information, please visit our website at www.mooreselectric.com.