A premier food processor and merchandiser is looking for a journeyman industrial electrician to join their organization. The electrician is responsible for all electrical maintenance and new project installations.
The ideal candidate would have:
· Experience with motors and controls, both AC & DC
· Experience with running conduit and pull wire
· Have the ability to troubleshoot various breakers and distribution centers
· Strong understanding of PLC’s
· Must be ok with working at heights up to 80’
· Must have own tools
· Able to work extended hours and weekends when required.
Benefits offered: Paid time off, health insurance, 401(K) Plan.
Annual salary range of $55-75k/year (does not include potential overtime)
Steady work hours (7a-3p)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW!