POWER YOUR FUTURE WITH CE POWERin our Field Services department as an Industrial Electrician. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to join our team in Westborough, Massachusetts. If you have 5+ years of industrial electrical construction or maintenance expertise within low, medium, or high voltage industrial facilities, we want to hear from you!
The Industrial Electrician is responsible for performing the installation, maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and repair of industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls, supporting a wide range of factories, plants, mines, shipyards and other industrial facilities.Adhering to our CE Power Fundamental- “Always Safe”, all of our employees contribute to a safe work environment, follow all safety and Human Performance best practices, and work to uphold CE Power Fundamentals. This position will report directly to a Supervisor, Field Services.
As an Industrial Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, examining, replacing or repairing electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Testing electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintaining, repairing, installing and testing switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintaining, repairing, testing and installing electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Reading and interpreting drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Conducting preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial and/or commercial electrical construction & maintenance experience.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- While performing duties of this job, employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use dexterity to feel objects and tools
- Perform regular field work both indoors and outdoors
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Job will require travel to visit client job sites
WHY WORK FOR CE POWER?
CE Power provides comprehensive solutions for upgrading, testing and maintaining the reliability and efficiency of substation and generation assets. We have deep, one-stop resources that smaller companies can’t provide. Yet unlike many larger companies, we have direct relationships with all leading OEMs, which ensures that the recommended solution also happens to be the best solution.
- Full Time or On- Call employment opportunities available
- Beyond Compensation: Total compensation doesn’t just include salary, but there are a number of fringe benefits to select from for full-time and part-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance starting the 1st of the month after employment for our employees and their dependents
- Paid Time Off- We value work-life balance; so much so, we have a CE Power Fundamental reflective of this: Live a Healthy Lifestyle. We’re a family-friendly company and we recognize the importance of spending time with loved ones
- 401(k) Matching
- Company paid Short Term Disability (STD)
- Life Insurance- Basic Life Insurance is offered to our employees at no cost.
- Continuing Educationassistance offered to our employees who wish to pursue their formal education.