Are you an individual looking to flourish as a Processing / IndustrialEngineer professional in a Manufacturing environment? Would you like to be part of a company involved in the transmission of clean drinking water for more than 150 years? Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has an immediate opening for a Processing / Industrial Engineer in our Henry Pratt, Aurora, IL facility. Mueller Co.’s manufacturing commitment ensures one of the world’s most precious resources, clean drinking water, reaches millions of people on a daily basis. Come be a part of something that sustains and enriches the lives of every human being. As a Processing / IndustrialEngineer you apply your solid understanding of engineering principles and professional practices to contribute to the ongoing development of Mueller’s process control strategies, all while earning a competitive base salary and full benefit offerings for a well-rounded total package for the right individual. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
- Plant material flow in a high mix medium volume manufacturing plant
- Manufacturing and automation experience
- Manufacturing equipment specification and procurement
- ERP/MRP systems – routing, scheduling, item master detail
- Experience with capital project scope development, justification and management
- Strong leadership, communications and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Mechanical assembly optimization
- Project management – PMP/PMI an asset
Skills Candidate Should Possess
- Paint application
- Strong statistical analysis background
- Lean cell design and continuous improvement
- Lean Six Sigma- Green or black belt training an asset
- Automation – Robotic and PLC experience and asset
- Statistical methods (SPC, Pre-Control, Capability Indices)
- Problem solving (DMAIC, 8D, RCCM, PDCA)
- Risk analysis (PFMEA, DFMEA)
To learn more about our Company go to http://www.muellercompany.com/. Individuals interested in this position should apply through the Mueller Water Products’ Career Portal (https://mwpcareers.silkroad.com/). Resumes mailed, faxed, or dropped off will not be reviewed. Mueller will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. No recruiter contacts please.
Mueller offersan excellent salary and benefits package. Current benefit offerings include: medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program, short-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement program, company-provided life insurance, long-term disability and supplement insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.