Location: New Berlin, WI
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
Rate: Determined by Experience
- Ensure appropriate production schedules, cycle-time, equipment performance, in support of service kit production targets
- Evaluate resources and communicate with leadership and peers
- Collaborate with warehouse, logistics, and materials management team to ensure all material is available to meet customer commitments and expectations in the repair workshop and kit cells
- Define, monitor, and update KANBANs used in areas of responsibility
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities and implement improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Evaluate new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
- Create work plans and cost estimates of projects and ensure quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering/science field
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience in an assembly environment
- Knowledgeable in work scheduling and planning
- Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing Concepts and has taken Six Sigma Green Belt training
- Experience with SAP is peffered
- Basic understanding of CAD (Autodesk/AutoCAD preferred) - and practical use in designing production layouts
- Should be able to work with a multidisciplinary approach in problem solving and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and structurally, as a team player and under pressure.
- Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, customer oriented, multi-tasking, resilient
- Successful at managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English