GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies is seeking self-motivated and goal driven individuals to support some exciting new automotive manufacturing projects in the Metro Detroit and Toledo areas. We currently have the following openings:
- Industrial Engineers, Toledo, OH
- Automotive Assembly Process knowledge, MODAPTS Cert Preferred, experience using a predetermined time standard
- Sr. Industrial Engineer, Detroit Metro
- Automotive Assembly Process knowledge, 3-5 yrs practical experience, MODAPTS Cert Preferred, experience using a predetermined time standard
- Sr. Launch Specialist, Detroit
- Bachelor's degree in Bus, Engineering or related field, 5 years + manufacturing experience, WCM experience in WO/LO/QC/FI/AM/PM
- Workplace Integration Specialist, Detroit
- Bachelor's degree in Bus, Engineering or related field, 3 years + manufacturing experience, WCM experience in WO/LO/QC/FI/AM/PM
- Billing Information Model Specialist, Detroit
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Architecture Design, or relevant field/work experience. Experience with Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection tools to perform 2D/3D modeling or similar BIM/Architectural Computer-Aided Design in a relevant setting.
- Virtual Simulation Specialist, Detroit
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant field/work experience. Experience with Siemens Process Simulate Human and Teamcenter manufacturing, Understanding of the Automotive manufacturing/Assembly Process.
- Manufacturing Bill of Material Specialist, Detroit
- Strong skills with Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools such as Teamcenter, Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP), and Visualization (Vismockup), Proficient in MS Office/Google suite applications; strong skills in Computer Aided Design CAD.
Applicants interested in any of these opportunities can apply here and will be considered for an opportunity based on skills and experience. Other qualifications and requirements may be necessary to be considered for one or more of the above opportunities. Additional job information and qualifications will be provided if you are contacted by a recruiter.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.