Position: Industrial Hygiene Professional
Requisition Number: 2019-2430-10
S&ME is an employee-owned engineering firm that provides civil, geotechnical, environmental, planning, landscape architecture, survey and construction services. Consistently ranked in the top 100 of ENR's Top 500 Design Firms, our markets are diverse and include transportation, energy, water/wastewater, commercial development, industry, healthcare, education and government.
We recruit top talent and are seeking a full-time Industrial Hygiene Professional for our Greensboro, North Carolina location.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in providing industrial hygiene consulting services, prospecting and scheduling face-to-face meetings with key decision makers and influencers in manufacturing, education, municipal, and health-care sectors resulting in qualified opportunities. Currently involved and visible within professional organizations, industry associations, civic groups and/or local associations for economic and business growth.
- BS in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Health or related field required;
- CIH and/or CSP preferred;
- 5-15 years of relevant experience;
- Proven track record of project management, excellence in leadership, meeting client requirements, client relationship management and achieving goals;
- Outgoing personality and excellent social skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent motivational skills;
- Commitment to deadlines, budgets and teamwork with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor