Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic (Direct Hire)
Job Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire
Location: Baldwinsville, NY
- 12-hour overnights
The Job Duties:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and improving production and equipment and installing new electro-mechanical equipment
- Diagnoses and executes repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicates status of work orders or emergency repairs to supervisor or manager and enlists further resources as needed.
- Consults with operators, maintenance supervisor or manager, and other end-users to determine safest and most cost-effective repairs.
- Always looks for ways to save time and money in repairs, preventative maintenance, and outsourcing opportunities.
- 3 years as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial setting
- Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting and ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to utilize computerized systems for tracking maintenance work; able to communicate and perform other necessary functions using Microsoft tools.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, company-paid disability, employee assistance program, FSA, vacation time, and more.
In order to be considered, please submit a detailed resume.