- Candidate must have 3 or more years of Journeyman Electrician or equivalent experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of the electrical code and requirements.
- Perform inspections and maintenance on electrical systems to ensure safety and functionality
Adhere to all applicable requirements, including safety standards and local codes
Interpret diagrams, blueprints and other related drawings
Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems.
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining all the facilities including HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and some structural repairs.
Assist with the responsibility for the sub contracted facilities related services, including, but not limited to, janitorial, landscape, HVAC, construction, and other specific projects.
Wide variety of work including anything from new machine set-up to office restoration to offsite facility projects including all phases of residential and industrial repair.
Must have a valid California driver’s license.
Some local traveling is required.
Use of ladders, scaffolding, and lifts
Must supply basic hand tools
• Valid California Drivers
• Minimum of 3 years of Journeyman Electrician or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing/industrial facility
• High School Educations with 1 year or Electrician or technical education