Eibach, Inc. is a leading Performance Suspension Manufacturer located in Corona, California. Eibach engineers, tests and manufactures high performance suspension products including; sport, lowering, and motorsport racing springs, sway bars, shocks, coilovers, hub-centric wheel spacers, and high-performance engine valve springs for the performance aftermarket we well as private label customers.
JOB TITLE: Industrial Maintenance Equipment Technician / Electrician
BASED: Eibach, Inc. 264 Mariah Circle Corona, CA 92879
JOB STATUS: Full Time and Non-Exempt
POSITION REPORTS TO: Maintenance Dept. Manager (directly)
SHIFT: 1st Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm with occasional overtime approved by management
OR 2nd Shift 2:00pm to 10:30pm
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY: Maintain the regular maintenance of all shop equipment machines.
- High School Graduate
- Some College Course work and/or a minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience will be considered
- Electrician Skills and PLC Programming
- Ability to read and interpret Work Orders, manuals, and blueprints
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills Essential-Ability to build both internal and external business vendor relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multifunctional teams
- Basic Computers skills
- Excellent oral and written communications English skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Advanced math skills
- Advanced knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience in fabrication including machining and welding
- Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out procedures
- Proper and safe setup and maintenance of machines
- Must have a technical capacity, ethical conduct, communicate proficiently, and show initiative and be result driven.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Regular attendance per work schedule and able to at times of high volume work overtime including Saturday work
- Previous use or willingness to train and use various moving equipment (Ex. Crane, forklift, scissor lifts)
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Processing PM’s on all shop equipment according to a regular maintenance schedule assigned by the Maintenance Dept. Manager
- Update maintenance works orders as needed upon completion of work performed in Bigfoot computer systems
- Perform both mechanical and electrical trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Follow maintenance policies and procedures set forth
- Assist with Fixed Assets Audits as needed
- Reporting as needed of maintenance backlogs, machine down time, and lead times to management
- Collaboration with other departments as needed.
- Sitting, Standing, climbing, and bending movements: Frequent standing with breaks according to work schedule, frequent bending movements
- Repetitive work with both hands on parts and computer usage
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. at certain times
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack and forklift
These functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, and rescind work assignments. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPENSATION: Salary to commensurate with experience and qualifications
BENEFITS: Full Benefits including 100% Medical
EMPLOYEE CERTIFICATION OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I have read and understand the content of this job description. I have had the opportunity to ask questions and have those questions answered about the job duties and performance expectations. I understand that the job description may be revised from time to time in the future by the Company in its discretion. I understand and agree that nothing in this job description should be construed as a contract of employment, and that employment with this Company is at-will, meaning that the terms of employment may be changed with or without notice, with or without cause, including, but not limited to termination, demotion, transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits, duties and location of work.