Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Morgantown, PA
Shift: 1st Shift (6am-2pm)
Pay rate (per hour): $25/hr- D.O.E
In this role, the employee will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical, and other physical structures. Work will require repairing and maintaining machine tools and other equipment with a strong emphasis on preventive maintenance.
Electrical PLC knowledge and experience a must!
Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5 +years maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
- Proficient in maintenance and repair of three phase electrical circuits.
- Up to date knowledge of OSHA and NEC regulations.
- Capable of diagnosing issues and performing repairs to machines
- Capable of diagnosing issues and performing repairs to mechanical equipment, small engines, and hydraulic systems.
- Working knowledge of Compressors and pneumatic systems is a plus.
- Duties will also include all aspects of general facilities maintenance, indoors and outdoors.
- Candidate is able to work from ladders and lifts, following all safety protocols.
- Computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office.
- A clean work history and the ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Electrical PLC knowledge and experience.
- Overtime may be required.
- Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor