The mission of STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is to make new and existing structures stronger and last longer. With member companies dating back to 1902, STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is a recognized leader in the specialty construction industry, delivering turnkey solutions that integrate technology, engineering, and construction. We provide specialty contracting services through our construction companies, STRUCTURAL and PULLMAN and state-of-the-art proprietary products and engineering support services through our internal engineering services. With locations nationwide and in select international markets, we serve the Commercial, Public, Industrial, and Power markets.
We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Marketing and Sales Director who will develop and oversee the implementation of STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES' industrial marketing and sales plan for our industrial market sector. This will include incorporating strategies that integrate marketing, sales and technologies. This position will work with branch sales managers, operational leaders and Investigate Design Build (IDB) sales Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure implementation of these programs across applicable branches and business lines.
The Industrial Marketing and Sales Director will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing Industrial marketing plans and programs. Ensuring that these programs are implemented by local branch personnel working in collaboration with local sales managers, corporate Subject Matter Experts and operational leaders
- Measuring the implementation and effectiveness of strategies across the business
- Coordinating between departments (sales, technologies, engineering, operations, etc) to ensure needed collaboration to successfully implement investigative design build strategies.
- Coordinating pipeline and sales review meetings with Industrial and Technology sales managers. industrial subject matter experts and CSMO
- Coordinating Marketing / Telemarketing programs, ensuring proper follow up by sales teams on these programs and reporting on outcomes .
- Ensuring strategic account plans and opportunities are developed and updated within our CRM system.
- Facilitating the development of training programs for industrial sales teams on technical skills
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements to be considered for this newly created position on our Marketing team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of marketing and / or sales experience, within the refining and chemical processing market in the greater Gulf Coast region
- Previous experience developing marketing programs geared towards selling directly to owners
- Proven capabilities to analyze market data and provide marketing & sales management strategies
- Demonstrated experience conducting meetings and / or presentations with leadership to showcase results of marketing programs
- Previous experience in a role that required consistent follow up on various marketing programs initiatives
We prefer this position being based in Houston, TX. 25-40% travel will be associated with this position.
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holidays & vacation, tuition reimbursement, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.