- In charge of the acquisition or lease arrangements for fork trucks and tuggers.
- Research on new technologies and prepare specifications
- Requests for Quotes and execute all the acquisition process including presentations to management and get buy off from clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineer with 4-8 years' experience managing Material Handling Equipment contractors.
- Automotive Experience 5 years.
- Equipment and contractor Management 3 years.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
Minimum Education Required:
- Valid Driver's License
- Personal Credit Card