Are you ambitious, motivated and enjoy pounding the pavement to generate new business? Are you money-motivated? If so, we need you!
Mobile Mini is seeking an outside sales individual to drive year-over-year revenue growth with current and new accounts. This division is looking to grow exponentially in the next 5 years, and you could be part of that! We want you to achieve professional growth and accelerate your sales career.
Oh, one more thing--you must believe in and promote company goals and values of Safety First, Integrity, People Making It Happen, Delivering Results, Continuous Improvement and Community Involvement.What You’ll Do as an Industrial Outside Sales Representative:
- Develop assigned territory via prospecting, cold calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals, setting up appointments and making sales presentations.
- Provide superior customer service to address specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary team members.
- Provide technical support activities related to Tank, Box, Filtration Pumps, Pipes and Hoses at job sites.
- Work with Branch and Regional Management to develop annual strategic sales plan and individual quarterly revenue budget/account plans.
- Ability to read and decipher blueprints and engineered computer-aided design (CADD) documentation.
- Keep up to date on industry news, trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Maintain customer’s company/contact information and document all customer visits and business opportunities in CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years’ sales experience OR a Bachelor’s degree AND 2+ years’ sales experience
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task with high degree of attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor environment which includes working underneath equipment and exposure to dust, noise, and hazardous materials
- Proven track record of growing a territory and existing accounts through referrals
- Communicate clearly: both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong construction or mechanical aptitude preferred
- Preferred experience in Industrial Tank Box, Filtration and either Petrochemical, Construction, Mining or Oil & Gas fluid and solid management
- Experience with Chrome River preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Up to 10% overnight travel required
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.