Elk Rapids Engineering is seeking a first-shift industrial painter, who will contribute to the future success of the company by significantly contributing to processes necessary for the manufacturing and performance of on time, on quality, CNC tool and cutter grinders to our customers.
- Prepare metal machine components for paint and primer in an industrial paint booth.
- Conduct light sheet metal finishing.
- Order paint and shop supplies.
- Keep paint booth clean and organized.
- Prime and paint various CNC components.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision to get the daily workload completed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of industrial painting techniques.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in automotive or industrial finishing is strongly desired, but Elk Rapids Engineering is willing to train the right candidate as well.
Wages and Benefits
*We offer a very competitive wage.
Our benefit package includes:
- PTO, Vacation, and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan with a company match and contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Health Advocate
- EAP Services