Industrial Products Repair Technician
Job Description: The Industrial Products Repair Technician will provide troubleshooting and repair of the boards down to the component level. Additional responsibility may include, but is not limited to testing drives cabinets, and other technical services as directed.
Preferred Job requirements: The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in electrical maintenance / service
- Some Knowledge of AC and DC Drives preferred (Mostly DC)
- Some knowledge of Drives & Systems preferred
- Familiarity with Industrial networking
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to use Multi-meters, Scopes, Meggars
- Ability to interpret results from standard test equipment and take appropriate actions
- Technical degree desired, but not required
- Firm understanding and adherence to safety practices. OSHA 10 hour desired.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot and utilize remote resources
- Travel up to 20%-25% of the time possible
- Great work ethic and ability to work well with other co-workers and customers
About the Company
We are a repair and service center in the Joliet, IL area. We specialize in the repair and service of Siemens Industrial Products, including the Variable Speed AC & DC Drives & Reduced Voltage Soft Starts. Most of the Field Service calls are within the U. S. and very rarely international, although we do offer that service. We have offices in Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, & California.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.