Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Industrial Security Specialist
- Initiate, track, and document the control of classified materials in use at AUTEC; to include receiving, packaging and shipping outbound, destruction, and annual inventory.
- Assist or perform spin dial or punch lock combo changes as needed or required.
- Interface with Government Agency (DSS, OPM) Navy, NUWC, and AUTEC personnel in response to Industrial Security requests and inquiries.
- Administer e-QIP and maintain status of clearance requests.
- Administer and operate electronic fingerprint capture equipment for clearance submissions.
- Schedule and assist State Department, DSS and/or OPM personnel relative to security clearance interview requests.
- Schedule and administer cleared employee briefings and debriefings.
- Maintains local Security databases; manages visit data in DoD visit database (JPAS).
- Accurately produces and prints regularly scheduled reports.
- Provides professional customer service to external and internal customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience, Certificates and Licenses: Five years experience working in an administrative or Industrial Security environment. Valid Drivers License and passport will be required. JPAS, e-QIP, Live Scan Management System (LSMS), and Security Information Management System (SIMS) experience desired.
Security Clearance: Must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain the required government security clearance
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Must complete DoD Information Security Management courses within 1 year of hire.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and responsible with a high level of trust, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds of material or equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.