About the Role
Zillow Group is hiring an Industry Support Consultant to handle inquiries from technical and leadership contacts at MLS organizations and brokerages through inbound phone and email channels. Issues may range from investigating listings discrepancies, troubleshooting syndication feed problems, and assisting with limited account management. In this role you will:
- Work daily with real estate professionals; ranging from tech support teams, brokerage VIPs, and MLS leadership. You have a strong commitment to resolving customer issues while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- You will be an expert on all Zillow products, features, and functionality and be able to use provided tools and creative ingenuity to solve listing, feed, and profile-related issues.
- Customer feedback advocate. Help us gather, analyze and present customer feedback to product and business teams at Zillow Group to improve what we do and the way we do it.
- Respond to all customers within assigned service levels and take ownership of resolving customer issues.
- Be a team player with willingness and ability to openly communicate with all customers (internal and external).
- Maintain listings quality assurance on Zillow; both reactive based on consumer feedback, and proactive quality checks.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with MLS(s).
- Support and troubleshoot all feed issues we maintain and the related products.
- Correspond and collaborate with multiple teams within Zillow Group.
- Provide organizational support and establish strong communication with our members and clients.
- Follow-up with the MLS(s) on approvals and/or any data issues.
- Initiate and complete the process for setting up new MLS feeds.
About the team
Our team provides support for IDX requests and approvals for Premier Agent Websites and process IDX agreements. We provide support for broker feed requests, feed set ups as well as provide support for listing issues with MLS and broker feeds. We want to give the best service to every agent and support the Zillow Data Dashboard.
Who You Are
- Minimum two years experience in a customer service or communications role. You must see customer service as vital to the success of an organization and be passionate about satisfying our customers. Solving problems and making customers happy are what we’re all about!
- Experience using various channels for delivering customer support; including phone and email.
- Excellent communications and excel in building positive relationships.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio preferred.
- Previous experience with Zendesk or other Help Desk platform.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude. A quick and flexible learner. We move quickly here and the industry moves quickly, so you have to be willing and able to grow with us.
- Experience with XML coding preferred.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / internet / and or media environment preferred.
- Resourceful, and savvy with internet searches and finding new ways to solve issues.
- Able to adapt to ad-hoc changes in processes and products, with a positive can-do attitude.
- 4 year degree preferred.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.