The Sunshine House is looking for a teacher's assistant / aide for our infant classroom.
Hours are7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with great pay and benefits!
The ideal candidate will haveEarly Childhood Education interest or coursework, CPR and first aid certifications, and prior experience working with infants.
Our infant curriculum is framed by Creative Curriculum, a nationally-recognized program that helps babies develop critical skills. We enhance this curriculum with the latest research into brain-based development, available only at The Sunshine House!
Comeinterviewwithus and meet our beautiful infants today!
Teachers in our Infant Program:
- Hold, rock, sing to, smile at, and explore the world with infants
- Conduct tummy time for muscle development
- Lead individual and small group experiences
- Spend time outside to connect with nature
- Provide feeling of security
- Stimulate language development
- Encourage intellectual development
- Promote physical growth and sound nutrition
- Early childhood education experience, preferably with infants
- Speak, read, and write English fluently
- CPR and 1stAid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these)
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs yourprimary focus
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand fora majority of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must pass state background check and health assessmenttests