Our infants are the best! Their curiosity, questioning, and zest for life inspire our passionate educators every day. As an infant/toddler teacher you’ll be responsible for nurturing the hearts and minds of children during some of their most formative years, while instilling in them a dedication to life-long learning.
Busy Bee receives state funding for Preschool for All, which helps ensure children are taught kindergarten readiness and social and emotional skills that equip them for school progression. More than 80 percent of children attending Busy Bee programs meet developmental outcome goals. Busy Bee offers a Healthy Lifestyles curriculum, emphasizing healthy eating and exercise and providing family events such as health fairs, field days and parent workshops. Busy Bee’s recreation areas include a spacious outdoor playground and an indoor Gross Motor Room.
The talented staff members at Busy Bee Early Learning Center have dedicated their careers to early childhood education and are committed to helping you to be the best teacher you can be. We hope you’ll consider joining our team!
The Infant Teacher will create a stimulating learning environment by:
- Providing a nurturing setting for infants, toddlers, and parents
- Developing learning centers that are attractive and exciting to infants and toddlers
- Partnering with co-teachers on best practices and creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Encouraging infants and toddlers to engage, discover, and problem-solve
- Supporting continuous collaboration with parents and families.
Education, Experience, and Required Skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
- CDA or Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education / related field with a minimum of 6 credits in ECE or Teacher Qualified based on DCFS licensing standards required
- Minimum one year of professional experience working with children in a classroom setting preferred
We Invest In You
- Competitive pay and benefits, plus tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation and PTO plans
- Health, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, Agency paid life and LTD, supplemental life insurance
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities on site-based Center Management Teams
- Relocation assistance is available
- Discounted child care tuition
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals’ strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
"child care teacher" , daycare , day care , "careers with children" , teacher , infant teacher , toddler teacher , "day school teacher" , preschool teacher , preschool education , early education , early learning , early learning , "early childhood education" , "early childhood development" , child development , kindergarten ,
Orland Park , Plainfield , Naperville, Chicagoland , West Side Chicago , Rock Island District (RI) | Metra , Naperville , Romeoville , Aurora , Bolingbrook , Minooka , Lockport , New Lenox , Burr Ridge