Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Infectious Disease Physician. Candidates must be BC/BE with an interest in clinical teaching.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Inpatient and outpatient consults
- Outpatient Longitudinal HIV Care
- ID Call is 1 in 3
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional residents
- Opportunity to do clinical research, travel clinic, infection control
- Opportunity to do Inpatient Internal Medicine as a Hospitalist
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance, generous vacation time and paid malpractice insurance
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Why Choose Bassett? Click here: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy S. Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
Bassett Medical Center, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY, 13326
phone: 607-547-6982; fax: 607-547-3651: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.bassettopportunities.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.