Clinica Sierra Vista is seeking a dedicated Infectious Disease Physician who is passionate about our mission. We are proud to provide quality and comprehensive primary and prevention health care services to the underserved populations of Kern, Fresno and Inyo counties.
Become part of our team and play an important role in improving the health of our patients and community.
This is a unique clinical opportunity to provide comprehensive medical management for HIV patients.
Meaningful work environment supported by specially trained HIV medical services support staff and a HIV/medical Case Management support services program; with HIV Medication Adherence Specialist/Dietician/Nutrition management, Substance Abuse/Psychiatric medical and Counseling Services. Lead a team driven approach that delivers the highest quality HIV medical management and related medical care services.
Scope of Practice:
More than 150 HIV+ Patients
Provide comprehensive medical management of HIV patient, including HIV specific health related quality of life, primary care and preventative medical management.
- Excellent clinical communication skills
- EMR (EPIC) experience
- Interest to deliver high quality medical care for HIV and related medical management
- BC in Infectious Disease minimum of 2-3 years in prevention and management of HIV preferred
- Licensed in California
Position offers HIV related training:
- Enhanced training and certification in HIV toward HIV Specialty certification Exam from American Academy of Medicine.
- A AHIVM Fundamental of HIV medicine text provided.
- Electronic copy of core HIV reference provided.
- HIV evidence based practice guidelines
- AIDS clinical care subscription
- HIV continuing education/and related as appropriate to provide medical continuity of care for HIV patients.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience).
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment).
- Retention Bonus of up to $150K, or Mortgage Subsidy.
- Exceptional paid CME benefits.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Loan repayment through the NHSC.
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA.
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome!