Infectious Disease Physician
Ascension Via Christi Manhattan, Kansas largest health care provider, is seeking a BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician to join their established practice in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Come and practice in a busy and established clinic located near the hospital campus
- Expert and highly skilled support staff available including lab and radiology
- Great opportunity for fellowship trained ID to build a thriving practice in an underserved specialty
- HIGH income potential; competitive salary guarantee with lucrative wRVU incentives
Why Ascension Via Christi Manhattan?
-Collegial and team-focused medical community driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
-Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
-Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, Health Insurance and Malpractice
-Signing bonus and relocation available for qualified applicants.
- Home of the Kansas State University Wildcats
- Great suburban community for families and singles alike
- Excellent amenities include:
airport, award- winning schools, affordable housing and diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one-of-kind restaurants and shops
- Set amongst the beautiful Flint Hills with plenty of outdoor recreational facilities, sporting complexes, parks and nationally ranked Colbert Hills Golf Course