US Citizen or Green Card only
Well established and growing $1 Billion dollar firm seeks their go-to Informatica developer. Company recently acquired another and Informatica is a new technology for them. Excellent work environment and room for advancement. You will be responsible for duplicating systems from acquired divisions and carrying those systems forward
- Informatica Power Center (10.2)
- PowerExchange connector for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Experience needed.
- Need someone who can use PowerExchange to get this done.
- Doesn’t need ABAP, but this will help.
- SQL Server Skills
- Must possess both analytical, development and administration skills in Informatica PowerCenter
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a detailed project plans
- Excellent testing skills required. Develop Unit and Integration test plans and test cases. Execute the plan, verify and document results.
- Experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of business application systems for manufacturing industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and is experienced working other Data Warehouse teams, SQL DBAs, project team and business resources.
- Experience in resolving on-going issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica sessions
- Complete a project to stand up a new development and production copies of Informatica application servers
- Complete software Informatica installation and configuration on new servers
- Migrate copies of Informatica applications and components from one company to another.
- Informatica ETL specific experience
- Experience working with the Informatica PowerCenter version 10.2 suite of tools
- Designer - Developers need strong understanding of key transformations such as Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Normalizer, Router, Sorter, Union and Update Strategy
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Server tools
- Repository manager
- Integration with Data Warehouses
- Administrative tools - creating users and groups, setting their roles and privileges and attending to server issues
- Strong experience with PowerExchange connector for SAP NetWeaver
- Generate ABAP and extract SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
- Understanding of SAP functions and their integration in mappings is a plus.
- Understanding of key SAP tables and their relationships - related to sales, materials and production etc
- Experience extracting SAP tables to staging area and loading to target data warehouses
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Develop and maintain SQL scripts, stored procedures and packages
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, SQL queries using SQL Server, TSQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Windows 2012 R2