- Develop ETL mappings using Informatica Power Center by creating various transformations as appropriate using aggregator, look up, update strategy, joiner, filter, sequence generator, normalizer, sorter, router, stored procedure in Informatica PowerCenter Designer.
- Develop data integration between source and target applications / databases
- Provide solution options and recommendations on how to integrate data.
- Perform range of tasks using Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x including Designer, Repository Manager, Server Manager, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
- Independently and with support from other developers, perform data analysis and develop ETL mappings & SQL queries to satisfy complex data requests.
- Understand and work in an Agile development environment.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Implement optimization techniques for performance tuning of Informatica Workflows by determining bottlenecks in sources, mappings, sessions, workflow partitions etc
- Perform all unit-testing and some level of QA testing to ensure results are as the business expects.
Technical Skill / Certification / Education Requirements:
- Strong experience in Informatica
- Good Knowledge/Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle and iSeries data sources
- Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design methodologies
- Strong data integration experience
Competency / Soft Skill Requirements:
- Ability to effectively manage time and handle multi competing/changing priorities.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills.