- Accountability: Accountability
- Caring: Caring
- Teamwork: Fosters teamwork
- Product and Technical Knowledge: Intermediate: Demonstrates solid knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency, with minimal or no guidance, in the full range of typical situations. Would require guidance to handle novel or more complex situations.
- Responsible for assessment, development implementation and maintenance of Cerner pharmacy system
- Maintain and update the drug formulary within Cerner
- Assists in the design, testing, and implementation of upgrades within various pharmacy systems, to include but not limited to Cerner, Pyxis, Abacus, DoseEdge
- Responsible for the interface and troubleshooting of Cerner CPOE, BCMA eMAR.
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with pharmacy clinical systems. Develop user standards of practice.
- Maintains working relationships with IT, Clinical Informatics, Revenue Cycle, and Pharmacy departments