ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Information Assurance Analyst to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This is a contingent position - actual employment will be dictated by contract award. Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
- Apply instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform IA (Information Assurance) or Cyber Security tasks within the computing environment (CE)
- Provide end user IA support for computer environment systems, peripherals, and applications
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software IA problems pertaining to their CE
- Apply CE specific IA program requirements to identify areas of weakness
- Apply appropriate CE access controls
- Work within guidelines set by Department of Defense Information Assurance manager
- Assist Information Assurance Manager with installing patches and run vulnerability assessments on Windows and Linux based platforms using Assured Computing Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanner, and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC) scripts as required
- Implement and maintain backup and recovery strategy
- Coordinate Certification and Accreditation activities with Information Assurance Manager
- Support Security Test & Evaluations or Validation Tests (Part of Certification and Accreditation Process)
- Analyze, evaluate and report on system threats, vulnerabilities and risks, and plan and implement solutions that comply with DoD, DoN requirements
- IAVA/B management: Determine applicability of patches, test, and apply OS patches and CPUs
- Technical Training in Information Assurance, Information Technology, Medical Systems, Network Design, Strategic Planning, and/or HIPAA law.Eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology, to include three of the following areas:
- Program management and strategic planning
- Systems Requirements
- HIPAA requirements
- Medical Systems
- Navy Medical
- Operational Requirements
- Enterprise Strategic Planning and operations
- Test & Evaluation
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in one or more of: medical systems; Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA); HIPAA law; advanced system
architecture; hardware technologies; digital/analog communications technologies; applied physics; human factors
engineering; computer simulation; electronic sensor technologies; and ERP.
Four years’ experience demonstrating the ability to plan and lead a technical/engineering team in multiple, diverse engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Ability to plan and organize work and interact with technical and non-technical personnel & translating user requirements into responsive applications
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and requirements.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of DOD military specifications and standards
- System design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations
- Hardware and software Evaluation
- Application and System Assessments, planning execution and management
- System requirements planning and oversight
- Technical development product milestone scheduling
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of FISMA and HIPAA IA requirements
- Information Security Management and Information Systems Audit
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.