Sabre Systems is currently hiring for a Information Assurance Analyst in Pax River, MD to support Risk Management Framework (RMF) and CYBERSAFE certification processes in conjunction with applicable DOD/DON Instructions and/or Notices. Efforts under this task will include preparation, configuration management and maintenance of required documentation, support for required testing, and certification of trusted agents for PIT and IT Enterprise systems and subsystems.
- Serve as an Analyst for the support of tasking that involves the analysis of the information assurance posture of networks and systems in support of system certification and accreditation. This support would include analysis of networks/systems; development of secure networks/systems; and integration, testing, and maintenance of the networks/systems.
- Lead the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including NIST, DIACAP, DCID 6/9, and ICD 503. ALT: Apply knowledge of Information Security policies and procedures to process and protect DoD classified information.
- Apply knowledge of policies, regulations, and Executive Orders in the marking, handling, and dissemination of classified material and information and creation and use of Security Classification Guides (SCGs).
- Apply knowledge of policy, regulations and Executive Orders in the release of U.S. Government information. Develop, participate in, and/or provide Information Security training and awareness.
- Must possess knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), the process to obtain an Authority to Operate, NIST policies and compliance requirements and NIST artifact development.
- Ideal candidate is a Qualified Navy Validator (QNV) for RMF or has the ability to become certified as a QNV.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a "Relevant Technical Discipline.” An AS or AA degree in a technical discipline or related field and an additional three (3) years of IT experience can be substituted for a BS or BS degree.
- Ideal candidate would also possess a Security + or equivalent cyber certification.
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain a secret clearance.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled