The Contractor shall provide support to Army capability modernization efforts by researching, developing, assessing, analyzing, identifying, and defining functional requirements for joint and Army capabilities and support the integration of said capabilities across DOTMLPF-P.
- The Contractor must have a broad understanding and knowledge of the Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) and Army acquisition as it applies to requirements management and materiel development.
- The Contractor shall assist in developing and producing executive level briefing materials, technical instructions, JCIDS requirement documents, and products integral to integrating new materiel programs across DOTMLPF-P.
- Routine work actions will require coordination and interface across a broad stakeholder community.
- The Contractor shall use good commercial practices throughout the life of this contract and provide the deliverables specified in this PWS and IAW IPRs conducted with the Government.
- Services include products and deliverables related to: development and review of JCIDS documentation (including, but not limited to: Initial Capability Documents (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), Requirements Definition Packages (RDP) and Capability Drops (CD), concepts of operations (CONOPS), cost benefit analyses, and test and evaluation plans); capability needs analyses.
- Services also include products and deliverables related to applicable portions of doctrine; organization; institutional training; leadership development and education; personnel skill sets and career management; facilities; and policy.
- Shall be able to obtain and hold a Secret security clearance.
- Have an understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology
- The Information assurance Engineer will possess experience in Information Assurance, Windows and Linux OS.
- Must have within 6 months of start date the following network and Information Technology certifications:
- Certified Information Security System Professional (CISSP) and/or Security Plus/Network Plus Certification