PeopleTec is currently seeking an Information Assurance Officer / Systems Administrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Primary responsibilities would include information assurance, network administration and system configuration and monitoring. Coordination with development engineers, network users and command system administration, and senior and junior information assurance team members is required. This program requires excellent technical domain knowledge.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience
- Candidate must display and demonstrate knowledge of the Department of Defense Risk Management Framework (RMF) policies and procedures
- Candidate must display and demonstrate knowledge of network configuration, setup and monitoring
- Network +, Security + and A+ certifications are required
- Significant experience as a Linux system / network administrator is desired
- Advanced certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker are desired
- Travel: 0%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience is required (Armed Forces active duty experience accepted).
Requires ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.