DirectViz Solutions,(DVS) is a Service Disabled, Veteran-owned, Small Business (SDVOSB). We provide strategic IT services to meet mission requirements for our government clients. We are looking to hire a full-time Information Assurance Security Analyst. The work location will be White Sands Missile Range, N.M. This position requires an active Secret clearance.
Information Assurance Security Analyst
- Directly supports Information Assurance (IA) requirements, within the immediate area of responsibility (AOR), managing and tracking system administrator elevated level of access to network resources. Therefore, requires the knowledge of the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS), and IA DoD 8570.01 status verification.
- Works with team members to identify IA trends and suggests long-term strategies to help mitigate IA issues.
- Analyzes and evaluates risk and makes recommendations that are in compliance with all policies, rules and regulations governing IA functions.
- Assesses procedures and identifies opportunities to improve customer service.
- Champions customer service and sets and monitors parameters for customer service excellence.
- Experience - Three to five years of experience in the specialized field of Information Assurance.
- COTS software/hardware experience: Working knowledge of COTS software/hardware, and network products, including Windows OS, MS Office, Remedy, etc.
o Working knowledge of WEB filter management tools, such as WebSense.
o Working knowledge of IDS management tools, SourceFire.
o Working knowledge of IAVA tools, such as ACAS, Symantec Endpoint, WSUS, HBSS and Fluke air Check.
o Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- Skills/Certifications/Training Security+ ce certification, and relevant Computing Environment training, in accordance with DoD 8570.01m. ACAS, Retina, Flying Squirrel, and Snort are preferred Computing Environment training.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
- Level of Security Clearance (if applicable) Able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (SSBI) clearance.
WORK SITE REQUIREMENT:
- Work at White Sands Missile Range, NM.
- Must hold a Secret clearance at time of application with ability to obtain a SSBI.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must maintain ability to be insured to operate company vehicles.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.