Our client has a full-time, permanent opportunity for a Information Intelligence and Reporting Trainer in Charlotte, NC or Northbrook, IL.
- The Information Intelligence & Reporting Trainer is responsible for developing and executing training content across all teams within the Global Security Fusion Center (GSFC). Trainers are also responsible for the technical and process content that is stored in the knowledge center for the GSFC. Trainng content may be process-bsaed and/or may be based on technical skills or technologies. The individual in this role will report to the Senior Manager of Incident Handling/Information Intelligence & Reporting.
- Create and maintain documentation within the knowledge center for all GSFC teams
- Develop and execute process training for all GSFC teams based on need
- Develop and execute technical training for all GSFC teams based on need
- Conduct post-training analysis to determine effectiveness of training
- Work with managers of GSFC teams to determine the training necessary and the frequency
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of information security experience with advanced knowledge of incident handling, ethical hacking, or cyber defense.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in networking, operating systems, and threats.
- Development of content using MS PowerPoint and other presentation software
- Previous experience mentoring, coaching, and training others on process and technical topics
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to identify and present information in the most effective format for the audience