IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Assistant Facility Security Officer with DoE Q at its 1000 Independence Avenue SW Washington, DC 20585-1290 location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
- Track and process standardized work items (e.g., public utterance approvals DD254 document reviews, and logistics planning for audit events).
- Generate and edit formal correspondence for supervisor review and disposition
- Tracking of work items
- Create a tracking and review processes for Mandatory Declassification reviews
- Create, manage, and maintain a planning process for pre-audit:logistic preparation (e.g., hotels, flights, rental cars, contact information)
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Basic data entry and tracking tool use (e.g., Microsoft Access, Microsoft SharePoint or other similar database tools)
- Ability to use simplified web applications for tracking and processing work
- Scanning paper document to portable document format (PDF) and the ability to manipulate PDF files.
- Ability to follow standardized processes for tracking and completing work.
- Advanced technical writing skills
Clearance Required: DoE Q or equivalent DoD TS
Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft Windows and Applications
Education: HS diploma minimum
Years of Experience: 1-2 years experience
IMGIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending AccountFSAFSA) and Health Savings AccountHSAHSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.