Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this IT Security Administrator opening in Edison, NJ. Salary for this role is in the $95K-$110K range plus SOLID benefits!!!! If you are not interested please pass onto colleagues/associates for review.
Strong Websense/Forcepoint experience is required. Checkpoint firewall and Cisco routing experience is nice to have but not required. Hiring manager would like to see some knowledge in VLans, Accesslists and Routing.
Secure Client’s computer resources from unauthorized access by ensuring that our Information Security policies and procedures are properly implemented. Ensure daily security issues are responded to as defined by IT policies and procedures.
- Maintain systems to protect data from authorized users.
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations.
- Enforce compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
- Maintain firewall technologies that secure internet facing systems.
- Review security logs generated by our security systems.
- Review and analyze security alerts and vulnerabilities from vendors and other security sources
- Work with other information security staff to ensure that daily security issues are responded to as defined by IT policies and procedures
- Administer proximity (“PROX”) system that controls who is authorized to go where in the controlled areas and at what times.
- Administer web filtering software to monitor and block access to unwanted internet content.
- Administer antivirus software to prevent viruses, worms, and Trojan horse infections.
- Administer LanDesk software to ensure compliance to established standards.
- Review project and work assignments to ensure work product meets requirements
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate
- Develop written processes, including configuration checklists and best practices, in order to increase availability for assigned systems
- Create, and maintain written Disaster Recovery (“DR”) documentation and procedures for assigned systems
- Perform DR testing in our internal test lab and at our DR vendor site at least twice yearly; also provide written reports of the DR test results
- Respond to production emergencies related to assigned systems on a 24/7 basis as necessary
- 4-6 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server Systems
- 4-6 years’ experience with Cisco routers and Checkpoint Firewalls preferred
- 4-6 years’ experience with Websense Enterprise Suite