AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
Information Security Analyst - 19-065
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has an exciting, NEW opening for an Information Security Analyst.
Seeking an Information Security Analyst to support the Information Security System Manager in the execution of Risk Management Framework (RMF), with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance, program/project configuration management and compliance with NAVWAR Technical Authority products and processes. The scope of this effort includes examination of the system architectures, engineering processes and cybersecurity functionality. Responsible for providing Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment & Authorization (A&A) / Certification & Accreditation (C&A) support.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: Five years+
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience desired and 5+ years of related experience (Master's Degree is a plus).
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II certified required (e.g. CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC or CCISO) and NQV II or NQV III desired.
- DIACAP and/or RMF experience creating or assessing Assessment & Authorization packages.
- Experience developing risk assessments and risk mitigation statements.
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Experience in technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Current Navy Assessment and Authorization (A&A) / Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience preferred.
- Experience in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) preferred.
- Proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) applications
- SPAWAR PEO Integrated Data Environment and Repository (SPIDER)
- Database Management System (DADMS)
- DoD IT Portfolio Repository (DITPR)-DON
- Configuration Management Professional (CMPro)
- Working knowledge and analysis of governing DoD, DoN directives and instructions.
- Technical knowledge and understanding in Information Technology and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity disciplines, technologies and practices.
- Knowledge of DoD IA security requirements and the basic suite of cybersecurity tools (firewalls, IDS, antivirus and correlation tools).
- Knowledge of security & reporting requirements.
- Ability to understand and implement best practice security measures.
- Ability to interface with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.
- Understand the policy requirements for PII, PHI, CUI, NNPI classified and other protected data types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with teams in various time zones.
- Some travel required (15%)
- Active Secret security clearance or above required.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.